Mahalaxmi Jeevan Surakshya Beema
“Mahalaxmi Jeevan Surakshya Beema” is a term life plan that provides insurance coverage to the insured during the policy term at very low amount of premium.
- Name and type of insurance : Mahalaxmi Jeevan Surakshya Beema / Non-Participating Term Life Insurance
- Age at Entry : 18 years to 65 years
- Policy Term : 5 years to 30 years
- Maximum Maturity Age : 70 years
- Minimum Sum Assured : 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand)
- Maximum Sum Assured : 250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Fifty Million), (in intervals of 10,000)
- Mode of Premium Payment : Single, Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly
- Benefits under this policy:
–>Full sum assured and accrued bonus is payable to the nominee upon death of insured within the policy term provided that the policy is in force.
- Supplementary benefits: Accidental Death Benefit (ADB), Permanent Total Disability Benefit (PTD) and Premium Waiver Benefit (PWB) is available for full policy term, equal to sum assured but not more than 1,00,00,000 upon payment of additional premium.