Contact Number +977-1 4545740 | 4545741 | 4545742 Contact Email Location Kamalpokhari, Kathmandu
Bal Bachat Beema

Bal Bachat Beema

"Mahalaxmi Bal Bachat Beema" is a participatory Endowment Plan targeted for children of age above 1 month and not exceeding 18 years. The plan aims to ensure saving with benefit along with security for children. The plan has special feature of waiver of premium amount at minimal rate in case of death of proposer to ensure better future of children.

Product Details

Name Of InsuranceEndowment Life Insurance(Child) Participating In Profit
Aget Of Entry(Child)
1 Month Completed to 17 Years Completed
Policy Term5 Years To 25 Years
Minimum Age of Maturity 18 Years
Maximum Age Of Maturity 35 Years
Risk Start Duration After the Completion of 2 Year Anniversary Or After 18 Year Completion of the Assured, which ever event Occurs First.
Age Of The Proposer20 Years to 60 Years of Age For Rider Benefit (Age shouldn't Excessed age 65 at Policy Completion)
Minimum SumAssured Rs. 50,000 (Fifty thousand)
Maximum Sum AssuredRs. 5,00,00,000 (Five crores at an interval of 10,000)
Payment Mode
Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly, and Monthly
Grace Period30 days in case of Yearly, Half-yearly, and Quarterly mode and 15 days in case of Monthly mode



Product Benefits

Benefits Under This Policy

  • Maturity Benefit:
    Full SA and accrued bonus for the whole policy term is payable on maturity if the policy remains in force and the insured survives till maturity date.
  • Death Benefit:
    1. If the insured dies before the risk coverage date, the premium amount paid till that date is only payable
    2. After risk coverage date, 25% of SA is payable immediately and the remaining 75% along with bonus till the date of death along with interest is payable upon maturity.
  • Paid-up value, Surrender Value and Loan:
    The policy will gain paid-up value or surrender value upon payment of premiums for 3 full years. The paid-up calculation is done as per the approved method prescribed by Beema Samiti. Loan up to 90 % of the surrender value can be availed. The policy can be surrendered during the policy term only after completion of 3 years.

Bal Bachat Beema

"Mahalaxmi Bal Bachat Beema" is a participatory Endowment Plan....

Mahalaxmi Dhandhanya Beema

“Mahalaxmi Dhandhanya Beema” is a with-profit....

Mahalaxmi Saral Jeevan Beema

“Mahalaxmi Saral Jeevan Beema” is a Limited Payment Endowment....

Barshik Dhan Firta Beema Yojana

'"Mahalaxmi Barshik Dhanfirta Beema" is an Anticipated Endowment....

Jeevan Herchah Beema

Every parents wish to provide good education to their child and....

Double Endowment Plan

Guaranteed Return Endowment Plan The plan is a non-participating....

Mahalaxmi Endowment Plan

Mahalaxmi Sabadhik Beema Yojana Mahalaxmi Endowment Insurance Plan....