Accidental Death Benefit (ADB)
If policy assured dies due to accident during the policy period, additional amount equal to ADB Sum Assured shall be paid to nominee provided policy is enforced and all due premiums are paid.
This ADB rider is available to Mahalaxmi Endowment Plan, Double Endowment Plan and Lagani Firta Myadi Beema.
The ADB sum assured shall be equal to basic sum assured of main policy or 1,00,00,000 (one crore) whichever is lower.
Conditions and Definitions:
- “Accident” shall mean an event or contiguous series of events, which are violent, unforeseen, involuntary, external and visible in nature, which causes Bodily Injury.
- “Accidental Death” shall mean death:
- which is caused by Bodily Injury resulting from an Accident and
- which occurs due to the said Bodily Injury solely, directly and independently of any other causes and
- which occurs within 180 days of the occurrence of such Accident but before the expiry of the cover.
- “Bodily Injury” means Injury must be evidenced by external signs such as contusion, bruise and wound except in cases of drowning and internal injury.
Micro Term Assurance Plan
Micro Term Life Product This is Single Premium Micro Term Policy....
Gandaki Bikas Bank Ltd. to sell insurance policy of Mahalaxmi Life Insurance Ltd.
Date: 2076-01-26 A contract has been signed between Gandaki Bikas....
Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) & Permanent Total Disability (PTD) Benefit
Accidental Death Benefit - (ADB) If policy assured dies due....
Double Endowment Plan
Guaranteed Return Endowment Plan The plan is a non-participating....
Lagani Firta Myadi Beema
Term Plan with Return of Premium Mahalaxmi Life Lagani Firta Myadi....